Nanstallon methodist Church was opened for Worship in 1889. Over the years it has seen many changes. In 1979 extensuve dry rot was discovered, resulting in the chapel being closed and gutted - the Congregation moving out temporarily to St Stpehens Anglican Church also in the village.
Wonderful support was received from within the village and surrounding area with fund raising resulting in the chapel reopening in June 1980, the cost being met in full! The inside underwent a total refurbishment, with the pulpit being moved and choir seats removed.
In 2005 further changes were made with chairs replacing the pews, making the space much more adaptable to the many various activities which are held in the Chapel. The large back room provides a wonderful space and is much used by the Community - coffee mornings, art, craft and gardening clubs, harvest suppers, ramblers and even a polling station!
We have a small faithfull congregation, along with a few visitors who join us from time to time. A warm and friendly welcome is extended to all to join us for Worship as well as any other events which take place.
There are no Services taking place at present due to Covid-19
Mrs Beryl Trebilcock