Rock Methodist Church was built in 1902 moving from the original place of worship lower down Rock Road which was built in 1854. Being situated on the edge of the shopping area Rock Methodist Church has fine views of the Camel Estuary.
In June 2016 the Church Council voted that Highway Methodist Church should become a Class of Rock Methodist Church and as such constitute one Church. We are a welcoming congregation who enjoy fellowship with holidaying visitors of various denominations, some of whom we see regularly every year!
Sunday Service 11am, in line with Covid-19 guidelines
Mr Frank Cope